sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Rotoball

After watching all the great Rotoball videos, I came up with a good idea for my Rotoball project. To being with, the background would be a simple park. Then, the ball is going to slowly come up from the leftside. By then, im going to be standing in the park holding a bottle of bubbles and when the ball comes up, It's going to go onto the bottle of bubbles. After that, I would going to be blowing a bubble ,which in this case is going to be the ball, like two times. Then, I'm going to grab the bubble, start stretching it, and finally I would turn the ball into a frizbee. After I turn the ball into a frizbee, the background would rapidly turn into a beach and a friend of mine will catch it. Then, we start to pass the frizbee to each other and start having fun. Finally, after 1 or 2 passes, I would grab it and stretch it and throw my ball to the right. This is my great idea for the Rotoball project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario