martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Reflective statement Stop motion

I decided my stop motion transformation when a friend of mine suggested me to transform a jellyfish into an ice-cream. At first, I thought it was a boring idea, but then I found it very easy and something that I could relate to, and so I sticked to that idea. As I turned the storyboard to the drawing animation, it changed a lot because the transformation changed pretty fast and so I didn't have enough pictures. Because of this, I had to add more ideas into the project and make it longer. Their were some challenges that I faced. One of them was trying to get more pictures possible, so the video could last longer. Also, another challenge was to work with plasticine since when you put it on paper it looked very dirty and let marks. In addition, trying to take a picture in every slight change of the drawing animation. Although I had a hard time making this animation happen, I liked the way it turned out because it is amazing how it look the pictures all together. On the other hand, if I would have the chance to redo my animation I would have change the beginning. I would have taken the pictures in every slight moment so the video could've last longer. After watching websites of careers in animation, I wouldn't consider that career for me since I am not very creative and artistic. Stop motion animation was a long and tough experience but at the same time, I had fun doing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario