viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

William Kentridge

To begin with, William Kentridge makes me feel kind of sad and depressive, since his high quality stop motion video is created by sad colors like: black and white and it's about how men suffer and go through a lot of pain. On the other hand, I would describe his work to a blind person as being a very detailed video since you can easily see what the video is about. I would also mention the black and white colors. More over, I would describe the hard work that men had to go through.

In my opinion, I think that the process for creating his work wasn't a very easy thing to do. He may be first had drawn something and then erased it,and then take the picture, so the viewers could easily see the changes that are going on. Besides, you can easily understand the story he is trying to tell thanks to the details he drew. Finally, you can tell that his project was a very high quality stop motion video.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario